KESK held its 10th Ordinary General Assembly in Ankara, on 24 and 25 June 2021. Due to the pandemic, we had to postpone the general assembly – which was supposed to be held from 10 to 12 July 2020 – several times. Similarly, the pandemic did not allow us to organise this significant event in our traditional way that is to say inviting colleagues from all over the country and the world.
The new executive committee members and their positions are as follows:
1) Mr Mehmet Bozgeyik, Co-President,
2) Ms Şükran Kablan Yeşil, Co-President,
3) Mr Şenol Köksal, General Secretary,
4) Ms Gönül Kural Şimşek: Treasurer,
5) Mr Varol Öztorun: Organising, Training and Press Secretary,
6) Ms Döne Gevher Koyun: Women’s Secretary,
7) Ms Zeynep Korkmaz: Legal Affairs, CBA, and International Affairs Secretary
KESK will continue to struggle for workers’ rights, democracy, and peace.